Meaning of the name Esaias
Esaias name means God is salvation
Local Origin of Name: Greek
From the name Esaias,
Yeshayah (Hebrew), Jesaiah
Meaning: God is salvation.
Emotional Spectrum • A built-in steam valve keeps the heat
down! Personal Integrity • His honor is well-known among his friends.
Personality • To make it short, Esaias is a good sport.
Relationships • It may take some time to get to know Esaias.
Travel & Leisure • Esaias knows how to relax!
Career & Money • A career in law would suit Esaias.
Life’s Opportunities • Not a wheeler-dealer, Esaias examines business deals carefully.
” Rejoice in the Lord and be glad. “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh