Meaning of the name Eliora
Eliora name means Lord is my light
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew/Israeli
From the Hebrew name Eliora,
Variant name of Elior
Meaning: ‘The Lord is my light’
Emotional Spectrum • Her eyes betray her soul.
Personal Integrity • She will tell the truth even when it hurts.
Personality • A solid citizen and a compliment to our community.
Relationships • Starts slowly, but a relationship with Eliora
builds over time. Travel & Leisure • A lifetime of travel is her destiny.
Career & Money • Eliora knows how to balance career and family.
Life’s Opportunities • An abundant and happy life blesses this gifted person.
” I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh