Meaning of the Korean male name Hyungsik is Put effort for justice
Local Origin of Name: Korean
From the name Hyungsik
炯 -put effort 植- justice or Right
Meaning: Put effort for Justice
Emotional Spectrum • A calm exterior, and yet…
Personal Integrity • A personal search for truth is the hallmark of Hyungsik.
Personality • A person who enjoys the present.
Relationships • A few close friends are all he needs.
Travel & Leisure • Always on the go, Hyungsik takes life in the fast lane.
Career & Money • Work is an important part of his life.
Life’s Opportunities • A go-getter, Hyungsik knows what he wants.
Hyungsik’s Lucky Numbers: 25 • 23 • 38 • 64 • 54 • 13
Created by Firstnamestore.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh