Meaning of the Japanese name Masami
Masami name means gracious beauty
Masami (まさみ,マサミ,雅美?) is a common Japanese first name and unisex name
Local Origin of Name: Japanese
From the name Masami
惟美, meaning “Considerate beauty”
真己, meaning “True self” or “Truth, Snake”
昌美, meaning “Prosperous beauty”
雅美, meaning “Gracious beauty”
成美, meaning “Become beautiful”
Meaning: Gracious beauty
Emotional Spectrum • Falls in love at the drop of a hat!
Personal Integrity • People know her for her good name.
Personality • Her outgoing personality wins Masami’s adversaries.
Relationships • Makes friends easily, but keeps her eyes open!
Travel & Leisure • Eat, drink and be merry – play hard!
Career & Money • A career in business management would suit Masami.
Life’s Opportunities • A person who welcomes new technology, Masami will go far.
” Life can only be understood backwards; it must be lived forwards. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh