Meaning of the Japanese male name Hisao is long lived man
Local Origin of Name: Japanese
From the name Hisao
央生, 久生, 久雄, 寿雄, 寿夫, 尚雄,
Meaning: Long lived man or Old man
Emotional Spectrum • Sometimes down, but never count him out!
Personal Integrity • A personal search for truth is the hallmark of Hisao.
Personality • He is one of those quiet people who’s talking all the time.
Relationships • His best friends take him as he is.
Travel & Leisure • Likes to share his adventures.
Career & Money • A career in law would suit Hisao.
Life’s Opportunities • No stranger to hard work, his efforts will be rewarded.
Hisao’s Lucky Numbers: 37 • 33 • 4 • 43 • 27 • 38
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh