Meaning of the Italian Unisex name Rosario is Rosary
Local Origin of Name: Italian
From the Spanish name Rosario
Emotional Spectrum • A quiet, babbling brook in the storm of life.
Personal Integrity • The stuff that Presidents are made of…
Personality • Mischief twinkles in her eyes.
Relationships • Not many people are as open as Rosario.
Travel & Leisure • Vacations are a time of special excitement for Rosario.
Career & Money • Her happiness is tied, in part, to her occupation.
Life’s Opportunities • A go-getter, Rosario knows what she wants.
Rosario’s Lucky Numbers: 14 • 20 • 13 • 8 • 23 • 16
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh