Meaning of the Indonesian male name Bayu is the wind
Local Origin of Name: Indonesian
From the name Bayu
Meaning: The Wind
Emotional Spectrum • Can only be pushed so far…
Personal Integrity • Bayu is the height of respectability.
Personality • Never one to stay in one place long, wanderlust is in his blood.
Relationships • People who know Bayu want to be his friend.
Travel & Leisure • Eat, drink and be merry – play hard!
Career & Money • Leadership skills emerge early in Bayu.
Life’s Opportunities • A combination of education and planning will serve him well.
” A smile increases your face value. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh