Meaning of the Hungarian name Kolos
Kolos name means lame
Local Origin of Name: Hungarian
From the name Kolos,
Variant name of Claude
Kolois First and Last name
Emotional Spectrum • Why be sad? Life is too much fun!
Personal Integrity • He conforms to higher standards than most!
Personality • Mischief twinkles in his eyes.
Relationships • Makes friends easily, but keeps his eyes open!
Travel & Leisure • Likes primitive travel by day, but comfort at night!
Career & Money • If money is not wasted in youth, he will handle it well as an adult.
Life’s Opportunities • Not one to pass up a chance for advancement, he will go far.
” When the righteous prosper, the city rejoices. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh