Meaning of the Hungarian male name Gyuri is farmer
Local Origin of Name: Hyungarian
From the name Gyuri,
Variant name of Gyorgy, George
Meaning: Farmer or Earth worker
Emotional Spectrum • A storm of emotions in a calm exterior.
Personal Integrity • You would never make a mistake placing your faith in Gyuri.
Personality • Barrel of Laughs.
Relationships • Take the initiative, be bold!
Travel & Leisure • While work is important to him, quiet time also has its place.
Career & Money • He is known for his communication skills – a natural leader.
Life’s Opportunities • A down-to-earth attitude will serve him well.
Gyuri’s Lucky Numbers: 63 • 42 • 64 • 58 • 14 • 65
Created by Firstnamestore.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh