Meaning of the Hebrew unisex name Abishai is Gift of God
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew
From the name Abisha
Meaning:Gift of God. Unisex name
Emotional Spectrum • Even on a winter day, he shines through!
Personal Integrity • A sincere person, no one doubts Abisha.
Personality • A smile for everyone.
Relationships • Starts slowly, but a relationship with Abisha builds over time.
Travel & Leisure • Likes to share his adventures.
Career & Money • He has a natural business sense, and will go far.
Life’s Opportunities • College is crucial to his success, more so than others!
” Real generosity is doing something nice for someone who’ll never find it out. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Name By Alphabet
Find more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. firstname.lastname@example.org
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish