Meaning of the Hebrew Surname Eran is watchful
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew
From the name Eran
Eran is First and Last name
Meaning: Watchful or Vigilant .
Emotional Spectrum • He bounces back from his adversity.
Personal Integrity • People know him for his good name. Personality • To be useful is his greatest
Relationships • The model for a best friend.
Travel & Leisure • Winter sports are attractive to Eran.
Career & Money • A career in entertainment would suit Eran.
Life’s Opportunities • A go-getter, Eran knows what he wants.
” Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, wealth and riches are in his house. “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh