Meaning of the Hebrew name Kenan is possession
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew /Gaelic
From the name Kenan
Qeynan is an old form of Kenan
Meaning: Possession, little ancient one
Emotional Spectrum • Work hard, play hard.
Personal Integrity • Friends know Kenan as a trusted acquaintance.
Personality • To be useful is his greatest virtue.
Relationships • A few close friends are all he needs.
Travel & Leisure • Summer sports are attractive to Kenan.
Career & Money • Not one to stay home, Kenan will discover world travel.
Life’s Opportunities • Politics is an opportunity not to be missed by Kenan.
” Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, wealth and riches are in his house. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh