Meaning of the Hebrew male name Hanael is Favored of God
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew
From the name Hanael
Meaning: Favored of God
Emotional Spectrum • If you are looking for laughter, Hanael is your person!
Personal Integrity • The stuff that Presidents are made of…
Personality • Zesty!!
Relationships • Take the initiative, be bold!
Travel & Leisure • A quiet evening at home is his idea of relaxation.
Career & Money • Hanael knows how to balance career and family.
Life’s Opportunities • A mentor in the early years will help him achieve success.
Hanael’s Lucky Numbers: 19 • 38 • 80 • 73 • 12 • 16
Created by Firstnamestore.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh