Meaning of the Hebrew female name Oana is Grace
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew
From the name Oanam, Iona, Joanna
Emotional Spectrum • Even tempered, most of the time!
Personal Integrity • The stuff that Presidents are made of…
Personality • Always there to help; everyone’s best friend.
Relationships • Gives a lot, but expects a lot from friends.
Travel & Leisure • A fondness for the ocean will emerge.
Career & Money • If money is not wasted in youth, she will handle it well as an adult.
Life’s Opportunities • With the support of many friends, she will go far.
Oana’s Lucky Numbers: 38 • 31 • 33 • 46 • 26 • 16
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh