Meaning of the Greek Surname Esdras is help
Local Origin of Name: Greek
From the Hebrew name Ezra
Esdras is First and Last name
Meaning: ‘Help’ Ezra 7:1. First and last name
Emotional Spectrum • An emotional bond with Esdras is not taken lightly!
Personal Integrity • In a world of deceit, Esdras stands for truth and integrity.
Personality • He lives on the sunny side of the street.
Relationships • The model for a best friend.
Travel & Leisure • Who better to travel with than Esdras?
Career & Money • While no one can buy happiness, his hard work will pay off!
Life’s Opportunities • Educational opportunities are exceptional for Esdras.
” To do what is right and just is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice. “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh