Meaning of the Greek Surname Cynara is thistly plant
Local Origin of Name: Greek
From the name Cynara,
Variant name of Cinara, Cynarea, Cynaria, Sinara, Synara, Zinara
Meaning: Thistly plant or From
Emotional Spectrum • Emotional life is mirrored in her health.
Personal Integrity • Friends know that Cynara will never talk behind their back.
Personality • The world was made to enjoy, so enjoy it!
Relationships • The model for a best friend.
Travel & Leisure • A quiet evening at home is her idea of relaxation.
Career & Money • A career in entertainment would suit Cynara.
Life’s Opportunities • With the support of many friends, she will go far.
” He who walks with the wise grows wise. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh