Meaning of the Greek name Theda is Giving to God
Local Origin of Name:Greek
From the name Theda
Meaning: Giving to God
Emotional Spectrum • A sensible person with sensible emotions.
Personal Integrity • In a world of deceit, Theda stands for truth and integrity.
Personality • Deeply religious, Theda’s faith will be her cornerstone.
Relationships • If people were more like Theda, friends would come easily.
Travel & Leisure • Summer sports are attractive to Theda.
Career & Money • Books hold the key to her career.
Life’s Opportunities • She must guard against deals that appear too-good-to-be-true
” The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh