Meaning of the Greek male name name Jeno is well born
Local Origin of Name: Greek
From the name Jeno
Meaning: Well born
Emotional Spectrum • Sometimes silly but never foolish!
Personal Integrity • His integrity is his most precious possession.
Personality • His heart is warm, his smile is sunny.
Relationships • When it comes to friends, only
‘true blue’ need apply. Travel & Leisure • A lifetime of travel is his destiny.
Career & Money • Career gains are unlimited with the right education.
Life’s Opportunities • Nothing is impossible for Jeno, given the right educational tools.
” If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; and the Lord will reward you. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh