Meaning of the Greek male name Coridon is ready for battle
Local Origin of Name: Greek
From the name Coridon
Meaning: Ready For Battle Or War
Emotional Spectrum .Beneath the calm exterior…
Personal Integrity .He would never endanger his honor.
Personality .A closed mouth catches no flies.
Relationships .The model for a best friend.
Travel & Leisure .A person well-suited to new lands and new faces.
Career & Money .A gifted child, Coridon will need to be challenged constantly.
Life’s Opportunities .Tried and true, but welcomes new innovations.
Coridon’s Lucky Numbers: 16 .25 .11 .23 .44 .27
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish