Meaning of the German female name Ermelinda is whole
Local Origin of Name: Italian, German
From the name Ermelinda,
Variant name of Irmalinda
Meaning: Whole or Gentle
Emotional Spectrum • Sometimes silly but never foolish!
Personal Integrity • Friends know that Ermelinda can be called on in a crisis.
Personality • As a people watcher, the world never fails to amaze her .
Relationships • Not an ‘open book’, it takes time to become her friend.
Travel & Leisure • Likes primitive travel by day, but comfort at night!
Career & Money • A career in law would suit Ermelinda.
Life’s Opportunities • An abundant and happy life blesses this gifted person.
” If you have love in your heart, you always have something to give. “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh