Meaning of the Gaelic name Eabha
Eabha name means Life
Local Origin of Name: Gaelic
From the name Eva,
Variant name of Eve
Emotional Spectrum • Sometimes silly but never foolish!
Personal Integrity • Parents of Eabha brought her up on firm moral ground.
Personality • Her friends are many, her foes….are there any?
Relationships • A bond formed with her may last a lifetime.
Travel & Leisure • Loves to travel, and it shows!
Career & Money • A gifted child, Eabha will need to be challenged constantly.
Life’s Opportunities • A mentor in the early years will help her achieve success.
” I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh