Meaning of the Finnish name Iisakki
Iisakki name means he will laugh
Local Origin of Name: Finnish
From the name Iisakki,
Variant name of Isaak, Issac
Meaning: He will laugh
Emotional Spectrum • His happiest times are with his loved ones.
Personal Integrity • In a world of deceit, Iisakki stands for truth and integrity.
Personality • He is in love with life.
Relationships • Friends have often told him how much they like him.
Travel & Leisure • Likes to share his adventures.
Career & Money • A born actor, he will find Hollywood attractive!
Life’s Opportunities • A mentor in the early years will help him achieve success.
Iisakki’s Lucky Numbers: 21 • 34 • 26 • 17 • 10 • 13
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh