Meaning of the English Surname Rebel is Defiant Person
Local Origin of Name: English
From the name Rebel
Meaning: Defiant person
Emotional Spectrum • Not confrontational, prefers to accommodate.
Personal Integrity • The decency of Rebel is never questioned.
Personality • Her smile is contagious.
Relationships • When it comes to friends, only ‘true blue’ need apply.
Travel & Leisure • Although she enjoys her home, far-away lands hold interest.
Career & Money • A gifted child, Rebel will need to be challenged constantly.
Life’s Opportunities • Not one to pass up a chance for advancement, she will go far.
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh