Meaning of the English Surname Fidel is Faith
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Latin name Faith,
Fidelis is last name
Fidelia is female form of Fidel
Meaning: ‘Fides’; the word of Faith
Emotional Spectrum • A sensible person with sensible emotions.
Personal Integrity • Friends know that Fidel can keep a secret.
Personality • Silence is the key to thought.
Relationships • Many people will find him their best friend.
Travel & Leisure • Eat, drink and be merry – play hard!
Career & Money • Many job changes will occur before the right career emerges.
Life’s Opportunities • A down-to-earth attitude will serve him well.
” I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God. “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh