Meaning of the English name Radolf is Red wolf
Local Origin of Name: English
From the name Radolf,
Variant name of Radolph
Meaning: Red wolf
Emotional Spectrum • A sensible person with sensible emotions.
Personal Integrity • His good name is his most precious asset.
Personality • Life is a bowl of cherries.
Relationships • His best friends take him as he is.
Travel & Leisure • Summer sports are attractive to Radolf.
Career & Money • A career in movies would suit Radolf, a natural actor.
Life’s Opportunities • The entrepreneur spirit in him is strong.
Radolf’s Lucky Numbers: 29 • 3 • 35 • 33 • 38 • 51
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh