Meaning of the English male name Royce is King’s son
Local Origin of Name: English
From the English name Royce
Meaning: Middle English, ‘Fame-kind’, or Old English, ‘King’s son’ à
Emotional Spectrum • Sometimes down, but never count him out!
Personal Integrity • A personal search for truth is the hallmark of Royce.
Personality • A person who enjoys the present.
Relationships • When it comes to friends, only ‘true blue’ need apply.
Travel & Leisure • Would enjoy train travel, but his impatience needs the airplane!
Career & Money • The example of parents plays a major role in career choice.
Life’s Opportunities • Educational opportunities are exceptional for Royce.
Royce’s Lucky Numbers: 33 • 31 • 30 • 13 • 43 • 50
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh