Meaning of the English male name Jake is supplanter
Variant name of : Cob, Cobb, Cobby, Giacopo, Hamish, Iacopo, Iacovo, Iago, Iakob, Jacobo, Jacobi, Jacobus, Jacoby, Jack, Jackie, Jacko, Jacky,, Jaime, Jake, Jakeb, Jakie, Jakob, Jakov, Jakub, James, Jamesie, Seamus, Shamus, Yakov, Yakup
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Hebrew name Jacob
Meaning: (Yaakov), ‘Supplanter’ – Genesis 25:26
Emotional Spectrum .Up front and honest
Personal Integrity .His family taught him that honesty is his best asset.
Personality .Optimism is the key word in his life.
Relationships .Take the initiative, be bold!
Travel & Leisure .Born to travel!
Career & Money .Should have been an actor!
Life’s Opportunities .The right career is the key to financial success for him.
Jake’s Lucky Numbers: 26 â€¢31 .60 .33 .22 .11
Jake is a modern, short form of the male name Jacob
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh