Meaning of the English female name Ernestine is Vigor
Local Origin of Name: English
From the English name Ernest (male)
Meaning: Vigor or Serious
Emotional Spectrum • A sensible person with sensible
emotions. Personal Integrity • Her good name is her most precious asset.
Personality • All feel the effects of true courtesy.
Relationships • A bond formed with her may last a lifetime.
Travel & Leisure • A fondness for the ocean will emerge.
Career & Money • With the right help, she will choose the best career.
Life’s Opportunities • Not one to rest on past accomplishments, she is always on the move.
” A word aptly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh