Meaning of the Chinese female name Mei is plum
Local Origin of Name: Chinese
From the name Mei
Emotional Spectrum . The seasons affect her emotions more than most.
Personal Integrity . Her good name is her most precious asset.
Personality . Sing away sorrow; cast away care.
Relationships . A bond formed with her may last a lifetime.
Travel & Leisure . The intrigue of foreign travel lures her.
Career & Money . A career in teaching would suit Mei.
Life’s Opportunities . If money can be made, Mei will find a way to make it!
Mei’s Lucky Numbers: 7 . 40 . 9 . 6 . 20 . 49
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish