Meaning of Spanish female name Cornelio is Horn
Local Origin of Name: Spanish
From the name Cornelio,
Variant name of Cornell, Kornelis, Cornelious , Cornel
Meaning: Horn . First and Last name
Emotional Spectrum • Sadness is soon overcome by joy with
Cornelio. Personal Integrity • Friends know Cornelio as a trusted acquaintance.
Personality • To be useful is his greatest virtue.
Relationships • A bond formed with him may last a lifetime.
Travel & Leisure • Born to travel!
Career & Money • An extra measure of study will help this natural leader.
Life’s Opportunities • Destined for greatness, nothing can hold back this gifted person.
” Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, wealth and riches are in his house. “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh