Meaning of name Nuala
Nuala name means white shoulder
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Gaelic name Fenella,
Variant name of Fionnuala
Meaning: (Fionnghal), ‘White shoulder’
Emotional Spectrum • A built-in steam valve keeps the heat down!
Personal Integrity • She would never endanger her honor.
Personality • All feel the effects of true courtesy.
Relationships • The model for a best friend.
Travel & Leisure • Nuala knows how to relax!
Career & Money • A career in television would suit Nuala.
Life’s Opportunities • No stranger to hard work, her efforts will be rewarded
” A word aptly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh