Meaning of name Ladonna
Local Origin of Name: Italian
From the Latin name Donna
Meaning: ‘Mistress of the house or the title ‘Lady’
Emotional Spectrum • If you are looking for laughter, Ladonna is your person!
Personal Integrity • The decency of Ladonna is never questioned.
Personality • Patience and understanding are her greatest gifts.
Relationships • Though not many in number, her friends are golden.
Travel & Leisure • A fondness for the ocean will emerge.
Career & Money • Ladonna has a knack for skillful money handling.
Life’s Opportunities • Educational opportunities are exceptional for Ladonna.
Ladonna’s Lucky Numbers: 40 • 32 • 15 • 17 • 22 • 39
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh