Meaning of name Ealisaid
Ealisaid name means God is my oath
Local Origin of Name: English
From the name Ealisaid,
Variant name of Elizabeth, Elsabet
Meaning: God is my oath
Emotional Spectrum • ‘Bounce Back’, is the key emotion here.
Personal Integrity • A personal search for truth is the hallmark of Ealisaid.
Personality • In her sincerity reigns supreme.
Relationships • Not many people are as open as
Ealisaid. Travel & Leisure • Ealisaid knows how to relax!
Career & Money • The right job for her is within her grasp.
Life’s Opportunities • An abundant and happy life blesses this gifted person.
” God be merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us. “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh