Meaning of Latin name Lucretia
Local Origin of Name: Latin
From the Latin name Lucretia
Meaning: From the Roman clan name ‘Lucretius’. Wealthy
Emotional Spectrum • A quiet, babbling brook in the storm of life.
Personal Integrity • She would never betray a friend.
Personality • Life in the fast lane, tempered by common sense.
Relationships • Few people could have a better friend than Lucretia.
Travel & Leisure • A trip of a lifetime is in her future.
Career & Money • A gifted child, Lucretia will need to be challenged constantly.
Life’s Opportunities • Hard work will pay off for this faithful employee.
Lucretia’s Lucky Numbers: 49 • 48 • 39 • 14 • 12 • 29
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh