Meaning of Irish name Fiachra is wolf
Local Origin of Name: Irish
From the name Fiachra,
Variant name of Fiachna, Fiacre, Brennan
Derived from Gaelic fiach meaning “raven”. In Irish legend Fiachra was one of the four children of Lir transformed into swans for a period of 900 years. This is also the name of the patron saint of gardeners, a 7th-century Irish abbot who settled in France.
Meaning: Raven or Brave man
Emotional Spectrum • A happy face can hide the heart.
Personal Integrity • You would never make a mistake placing your faith in Fiachra.
Personality • Educational pursuits are most important.
Relationships • If people were more like Fiachra, friends would come easily.
Travel & Leisure • Unplanned trips can be the most fun according to Fiachra.
Career & Money • A career in television would suit Fiachra.
Life’s Opportunities • A combination of education and planning will serve him well.
” A person who is happy must actively enjoy his blessings. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh