Meaning of English female name Jamesina is supplanter
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Hebrew name Jacob, Jamesina.
Variant name of Jami, Jamie.
Jamesina is Female name of Jacob.
Meaning: (Yaakov), ‘Supplanter’ .
Emotional Spectrum • Even tempered, most of the time!
Personal Integrity • Her family taught her that honesty is her best asset.
Personality • Sparkling personality.
Relationships • When it comes to friends, only ‘true blue’ need apply.
Travel & Leisure • A fondness for the ocean will emerge.
Career & Money • A born politician, a career in public service awaits!
Life’s Opportunities • A person who welcomes new technology, Jamesina will go far.
Jamesina’s Lucky Numbers: 6 • 33 • 10 • 21 • 31 • 8
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh