Meaning of English female name Delisha is delight
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Latin name Delicia,
Variant name of Deliza, Delissa
Meaning: Delight or gives pleasure
Emotional Spectrum • Able to vent her anger constructively.
Personal Integrity • You would never make a mistake placing your faith in Delisha.
Personality • It is better to have tried and failed, than never to have tried.
Relationships • Her best friends may not really know her .
Travel & Leisure • Will find new ways to spice up old hobby.
Career & Money • She has a natural business sense, and will go far.
Life’s Opportunities • Not a wheeler-dealer, Delisha examines business deals carefully.
” It is only possible to live happily ever after on a day to day basis. “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh