Meaning of African name Opeyemi is thanks
Local Origin of Name: African
From the name Opeyemi
Meaning: I praise or Thanks
Emotional Spectrum • It’s more fun to be happy than sad is
her credo. Personal Integrity • She conforms to higher standards than most!
Personality • Wealth is not what you have, but what you are.
Relationships • Long term friendships come easily to Opeyemi.
Travel & Leisure • A quiet evening at home is her idea of relaxation.
Career & Money • Work is an important part of her life.
Life’s Opportunities • A go-getter, Opeyemi knows what she wants.
” Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find… “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Name Videos