Maryam is Arabic female name means bitterness
Local Origin of Name: Arabic
From the Hebrew name Miriam
Meaning: (Miryam), ‘Bitterness’, ‘rebellion’, ‘wished-for child’, Exodus 15:20
Emotional Spectrum • Work hard, play hard.
Personal Integrity • Friends know that Maryam can be trusted.
Personality • Born to have fun.
Relationships • Likes her friends to be prompt!
Travel & Leisure • A quiet evening at home is her idea of relaxation.
Career & Money • Her study skills are the key to a good education!
Life’s Opportunities • Will be honored for a life of volunteer work.
Maryam’s Lucky Numbers: 55 • 38 • 77 • 10 • 20 • 61
Created by Firstnamestore.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh