Manon is French name Hebrew origin means bitterness
Local Origin of Name: French
From the Hebrew name Miriam
Meaning: (Miryam), ‘Bitterness’, ‘rebellion’, ‘wished-for child’, Exodus 15:20
Emotional Spectrum .Even tempered, most of the time!
Personal Integrity .The decency of Manon is never questioned.
Personality .Life in the fast lane, tempered by common sense.
Relationships .Some of Manon’s friends are just like her.
Travel & Leisure .Relaxing is an art-form to her.
Career & Money .Parents play a major role in her educational career.
Life’s Opportunities .A naturally intelligent person, academia is her playground.
Manon’s Lucky Numbers:17 .45 .56 .40 .32 .58
Manon is a female given name in Francophone countries, a diminutive of Marie.
Have a Good daywww.nydob.com/category/alphabet-3/alphabetl-p/o/”>O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Please Visit https://www.facebook.com/mensname/
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish