Manda name means beloved
Local Origin of Name: English/Hindi /Spanish
From the Latin name Amanda
Meaning: Fit to be loved / Pivotal (Hindi) /Battle Maid (Spanish) à
Emotional Spectrum • Must guard against infatuation that is not love.
Personal Integrity • Her integrity is her most precious possession.
Personality • Keep smiling, it makes everyone wonder what you’ve been up to.
Relationships • Not many people are as giving as Manda.
Travel & Leisure • Born to travel!
Career & Money • A career in teaching would suit Manda.
Life’s Opportunities • She must guard against deals that appear too-good-to-be-true
” Anyone with a heart full of friendship has a hard time finding enemies. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Please Visit https://www.facebook.com/mensname/
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh
Your name is not a accident. Your name means everything about you. Find more your name meaning and origin. Find your friends name. Share with us your name origin. Share with us your family name.
Name tells itself. Enjoy your name meaning. Make beautiful name for your babies. Create beautiful name certificate for your family and friends