Mamta name means motherly love
Local Origin of Name: Indo-Pakistani
From the Hindi name Mamta
Meaning: Affection or Motherly love
Emotional Spectrum • Up front and honest
Personal Integrity • Parents of Mamta brought her up on firm moral ground.
Personality • Always there to help; everyone’s best friend.
Relationships • Though not many in number, her friends are golden.
Travel & Leisure • Knows how to relax in style!
Career & Money • Self-taught skills will help Mamta.
Life’s Opportunities • Not everyone has the career opportunities of Mamta.
” Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh
Your name is not a accident. Your name means everything about you. Find more your name meaning and origin. Find your friends name. Share with us your name origin. Share with us your family name.
Name tells itself. Enjoy your name meaning. Make beautiful name for your babies. Create beautiful name certificate for your family and friends. Post your photos and stories.