Mahnaz name means glory of the moon
Local Origin of Name: Persian
From the name Mahnaz
Meaning: Glory of the moon
Emotional Spectrum • ‘Be Happy’, is the key emotion here.
Personal Integrity • No one would doubt her word.
Personality • Always there to help; everyone’s best friend.
Relationships • Some of Mahnaz’s friends are just like her.
Travel & Leisure • The intrigue of foreign travel lures her.
Career & Money • Her happiness is tied, in part, to her occupation.
Life’s Opportunities • ‘Be Prepared’, is Mahnaz’s motto!
” Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves. “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh