Mahala is English name Hebrew origin means tenderness
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Hebrew name Mahala
Variant name of Mahalia
Emotional Spectrum • If you are looking for laughter, Mahala is your person
Personal Integrity • The stuff that Presidents are made of…
Personality • Zesty!! Relationships • Take the initiative, be bold!
Travel & Leisure • A quiet evening at home is her idea of relaxation.
Career & Money • Mahala knows how to balance career and family.
Life’s Opportunities • A mentor in the early years will help her achieve succes
” Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh