Knute is Norwegian name means knot
Local Origin of Name: Norwegian
From the Old Norse name Knut
Emotional Spectrum • A sensible person with sensible emotions.
Personal Integrity • In a world of deceit, Knute stands for truth and integrity.
Personality • Loyalty and sincerity – dominating qualities.
Relationships • Likes his friends to be prompt!
Travel & Leisure • Who better to travel with than Knute?
Career & Money • A career in business management would suit Knute.
Life’s Opportunities • Not a wheeler-dealer, Knute examines business deals carefully.
” Blessed is the man who always fears the Lord. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh