Julio is Hispanic male name means Youthful
Local Origin of Name: Hispanic
From the Latin name Julius.
Variant name of Julien, Julianus, Julian
Meaning: Descended from Jupiter or Youthful
Emotional Spectrum • His eyes betray his soul.
Personal Integrity • He would never betray a friend.
Personality • A solid citizen and a compliment to our community.
Relationships • Makes friends easily, but keeps his eyes open!
Travel & Leisure • Unplanned trips can be the most fun according to Julio.
Career & Money • Work is an important part of his life.
Life’s Opportunities • Only he holds the key to his happiness.
Julio’s Lucky Numbers: 20 • 48 • 51 • 42 • 41 • 7
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh