Ianuarius is Latin name origin means January
Local Origin of Name: Latin
From the name Ianuarius
Ancient Roman. Roman cognomen meaning “January” in Latin. The name of the month derives from the name of the Roman god Janus
Emotional Spectrum • Not easily pushed, he does have his limits.
Personal Integrity • He would never compromise his principles.
Personality • Not happy unless he is helping someone in need.
Relationships • When it comes to friends, only ‘true blue’ need apply.
Travel & Leisure • Can be packed and ready on a moment’s notice!
Career & Money • Money spent on school will be well spent.
Life’s Opportunities • Politics is an opportunity not to be missed by Ianuarius.
Ianuarius’s Lucky Numbers: 33 • 14 • 27 • 6 • 42 • 24
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh