Honorine name means Honorable woman
Local Origin of Name: French
From the Latin name Honoria,
Variant name of Honoria, Honoree, Honora, Honorota
Meaning: ‘Honorable woman’
Emotional Spectrum • Able to vent her anger constructively.
Personal Integrity • Her personal ethics are uncompromised!
Personality • A merry heart goes all day.
Relationships • Her best friends take her as she is.
Travel & Leisure • Lives for the weekends!
Career & Money • Many job changes will occur before the right career emerges.
Life’s Opportunities • A person who welcomes new technology, Honorine will go far.
Honorine’s Lucky Numbers: 31 • 47 • 5 • 20 • 19 • 30
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh