Hassan is Popular Arabic name means handsome
Variant name of Hasan, Hassen, Hasson, Hassin, Hassine, Hacen, Hasen, Hasin, Hassa, Hasa, Hasso, Cassin, Chassan, Chasan, Khassan, Khasan, Cassan, Casan,
Hasaan is a masculine Arabic given name and last name also. The name Hassan in Arabic means ‘handsome’, ‘good’ or ‘benefactor’.
Local Origin of Name: Arabic
From the Arabic name Hassan
Emotional Spectrum . Must guard against infatuation that is not love.
Personal Integrity . He would never betray a friend.
Personality . When others lose their head, Hassan stays cool.
Relationships . When it comes to friends, only ‘true blue’ need apply.
Travel & Leisure . Knows how to relax in style!
Career & Money . A career in retail management would suit Hassan.
Life’s Opportunities . Open to suggestions, his innovative spirit will lead the way.
Hassan’s Lucky Numbers:18 . 40 . 11 . 3 . 48 . 8
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh