Local Origin of Name: English
From the Old English name Harold
Meaning: ‘Army power’
Emotional Spectrum . Not known to express his emotions openly.
Personal Integrity . He values his personal honesty above other virtues.
Personality . Surprises won’t throw him for a loop.
Relationships . A few close friends are all he needs.
Travel & Leisure . Loves to travel, and it shows!
Career & Money . A career in medicine would suit Harold.
Life’s Opportunities . Nothing is impossible for Harold, given the right educational tools.
Harold’s Lucky Numbers: 4 .18 . 40 . 26 . 57 . 31
Name By Alphabet
Find out more name in our sites
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish